Sports Kinesiology 1
Online Course with 16 CEUs
Transform your practice helping athletes achieve peak performance
Watch this video to learn skills to optimize athletic performance
What You’ll Get:
- Downloadable course manual and PowerPoints
- Lifetime access to video replays of the classes
- Live Q&A video sessions for ongoing support
- Access from your computer or mobile device
- A Certificate of Completion suitable for framing
- Earn 16 CEUs from NCBTMB
Experience the power and effectiveness of one of the most advanced systems of holistic health care
Applied Kinesiology (AK) is the ultimate blend of structural and energetic bodywork, allowing you to find and correct the source of a person’s pain and health challenges.
Through the art and science of muscle testing, you’ll learn to “listen” to the innate wisdom of the body to discover what’s needed to create optimum health and performance. .
This approach, based on Chinese Medicine and modern advances in health care, uses a wide variety of effective techniques to eliminate pain and dysfunction and restore the body and emotions to a state of optimum health.
In this course you’ll learn several practical skills you can integrate into your client work to get profound and often instant results. It is also an excellent approach to create peak performance with athletes.
“I was able to use the skills I learned in the Sports Kinesiology course right away to help not only athletes nobody else was able to help, but also non-athletes looking to improve their health and performance. I highly recommend this class!” Larry Brun, BHK, LMT, CSCS
What You’ll Learn in Each of the 16 Online Classes:
- Session 1: The History & Benefits of AK & Muscle Testing for enhancing Sports and Athletic Performance
- Session 2: How to do Accurate Muscle Testing to find Structural and Energetic Imbalances
- Session 3: The Neurolymphatic Technique to Encourage Lymphatic Flow, plus Enhance Performance & Recovery
- Session 4: The Neurovascular Holding Points to Stimulate Blood Flow to Oxygenate Tissue
- Session 5: The Origin/Insertion Technique to Activate Muscle Strength and Performance
- Session 6: A Meridian technique to enhance performance and Skills to relieve Muscle Cramps and Spasms
- Session 7: Techniques to Clear the Neurological Memory of Injuries to Improve Flexibility and Range of Motion
- Session 8: Sports Psychology Techniques and Ways to Program Mental Focus and Success
- Session 9: Review of Muscle Activation Techniques and Testing and Strengthen the Psoas Muscle
- Session 10: Testing and Strengthen the Quadriceps and Hamstring Muscles
- Session 11: Testing and Strengthen the Gluteus Medius and Gastrocnemius Muscles
- Session 12: Aerobic Muscle Testing and Balancing to Optimize Endurance
- Session 13: Exercise Physiology Principles and Techniques for Ligament Injuries
- Session 14: The Gait Reflexes – Acupressure Points to Increase Energy and Endurance for Running
- Session 15: Techniques for Pre and Post Event to Tune-up for Peak Performance and Recovery
- Session 16: Ways to Integrate These Techniques into a Sports Massage Session
How You’ll Benefit:
- Build confidence and skill in helping clients even in difficult cases
- Get faster, longer lasting results with clients to build your practice
- Possibly clear up some of your own health challenges
- Complete the prerequisite for advanced training in Kinesiology
- Have fun learning some revolutionary ways to help athletes and dancers live healthier, longer and more productive lives.
About Your Instructor
John Maguire is a world-renowned expert in the field of Applied Kinesiology, who over the past forty years has taught tens of thousands of people from 89 countries. He is a faculty member of Tony Robbins’ Life Mastery University, where his students are continually amazed by the profound and rapid results they receive using his easy to follow methods.
As the founder and director of the Kinesiology Institute, John has created many professional training programs on optimizing health and performance that he has presented to a wide variety of doctors and therapists throughout six continents. John is known for his ability to make complex material practical and easy to understand.
You have lifetime access to the videos and course materials, plus periodic coaching and Q&A sessions
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal
What Others Are Saying About This Course:
Larry Brun, BHK, LMT, CSCS, CMT
Los Angeles CA
What Graduates Are Saying About John:
CMT, Beaverton, OR
PhD, HHP, CCN