Applied Kinesiology Fundamentals
Online Training Program Special
Applied Kinesiology is the ultimate blend of structural and energetic bodywork, allowing you to find and correct the source of a person’s pain.
Through the art and science of muscle testing, you can “listen” to the innate wisdom of the body to discover what’s needed to create optimum health and performance.
This approach, based on Chinese Medicine and modern advances in Energy Medicine, uses a wide variety of effective techniques to eliminate pain and dysfunction and restore the body and emotions to a state of balance and get profound and often instant results. It is an excellent way to creating peak performance with athletes.
You'll Learn How To:
- Perform accurate muscle testing to find and correct structural and energetic imbalances in the body
- Do simple and easy massage and acupressure techniques to immediately eliminate back pain, neck and shoulder stress, headaches, and muscle cramps
- Instantly clear stressful emotions that affect health and performance
- Quickly find core issues and priorities to work on and learn skills to get instant results
- Determine environmental and lifestyle factors that can be affecting a person’s health
- Approach problems in a holistic manner and know with certainty whether a person needs structural, nutritional, emotional or electrical corrections
- Plus you’ll get many more hot tips and valuable information
How You'll Benefit:
- Build your confidence and skill in helping clients even in difficult cases
- Get better, longer lasting results with your clients and build your practice
- Possibly clear up some of your own health challenges
- Complete the prerequisite for advanced training in Kinesiology
- Have fun learning some revolutionary ways to help people live healthier, longer and more productive lives.
Your Investment with our Cyber Monday discount:
About Your Instructor
John Maguire is a world-renowned expert in the field of Applied Kinesiology, who over the past forty years has taught tens of thousands of people from 89 countries. He is a faculty member of the Tony Robbins Life Mastery University, where his students are continually amazed by the profound and rapid results they receive using his easy to follow methods.
As the founder and director of the Kinesiology Institute, John has created many professional training programs on optimizing health and performance that he has presented to a wide variety of doctors and therapists throughout six continents. Drawing from his in-depth training with many of the world’s leading experts in Applied Kinesiology, Touch For Health, Clinical Nutrition, Energy Psychology and Neuro-Linguistic Programming, John is known for his ability to make complex material practical and easy to understand.fort
What Others Are Saying About John:
PhD, HHP, CCN
CMT, Beaverton, OR
What Graduates of This Course Are Saying:
CMT, Fairfield, CA
PT, Los Angeles, CA