Neurotransmitters & Sleeping Disorders
Neurotransmitters & Sleeping Disorders
- There are four Primary biochemicals that operate the brain called Neurotransmitters.
- Dopamine: Power – High brain energy, high motivation, body’s natural amphetamine. When depleted = ADD, ADHD, Depression, Lack of concentration
- Acetylcholine: Speed – Creativity, quick thinkers. When depleted = low energy, memory loss
- GABA: Rhythm – Steady, calm and stable. When depleted = anxiety, restlessness, mind racing, irritability, and can’t relax.
- Serotonin: Synchronization – Pleasure hormone, serenity, happy, sleep and regeneration.
- When depleted = depression/anxiety, mood swings, anger, self destructive, etc.
- Touch the edge of a magnet straight in at each of the following cranial bones and test a strong indicator muscle to see if there is an imbalance of any of the four primary neurotransmitters.
- Frontal – Dopamine | Parietal – Acetylcholine | Temporal – GABA | Occiput – Serotonin
- If any are weak, put it in pause lock and test the acupuncture points for that neurotransmitter.
- If no neurotransmitter shows in the clear, you can put a lesion in pause lock and then check the cranial bones with the magnet for indicator change. If there is, then test the appropriate acupuncture points for indicator change to determine which imbalance is related to the lesion.
- To produce more Serotonin give Tryptophan
- To produce more Dopamine give Tyrosine
- To produce more GABA give GABA
- To produce more Acetylcholine give Choline
About Your Instructor
Dr. Sheldon Deal is a naturopathic and chiropractic physician and one of the original chiropractors who trained with Dr. Goodheart, the creator of the International College of Applied Kinesiology (ICAK). He is the former chairman of the ICAK and director of the ICAK board of examiners.
Dr. Deal operates one of the largest natural healing centers in the Southwest at the Swan Clinic in Tucson, AZ. He has written the books: Advanced Kinesiology, New Life Through Nutrition, New Life Through Natural Methods and the Basic AK Workshop Manual. He has taught in fifteen countries around the world.
Take this rare opportunity to study with a master AK doctor!
Got Questions? Contact us at:
Toll free : 866-416-2516 or 858-699-8448
Email us at: info@KinesiologyInstitute.com
What Others Are Saying:
“Amazing, priceless information for me to be a healing physician.”
Rene Blaha, MD
“Watching Dr. Deal’s shortcuts left me amazed at how efficiently these techniques can be applied.”
“Dr. Deal is amazing. He shows a tremendous amount of information in a very efficient and clear manner.”
“An incredibly informative and practical class. I can’t wait to put this into my practice.”
“I found this information to be life changing – for both me and my patients.”
“The course delivered far beyond expectations.”
“This was an incredible, jam-packed seminar with a master.”
“Dr. Deal is a master of simplification!”
This home study course will give you practical knowledge and skills using AK methods to assist you in effectively and efficiently eliminate pain and dysfunction. Study with one of the leading experts in the field to revolutionize your practice using these powerful approaches. There are 55 effective shortcut techniques in this nine hour program, professionally filmed and edited using three high definition cameras to clearly see how each procedure is done. You can watch them as many times as you like, whenever you like to master the information.
This is ideal for anyone using muscle testing in their practice who wants to work smarter, not harder to get longer lasting results in shorter time. You will receive assignments and quizzes on the material to assure you learn how to perform each skill with proficiency. You’ll also have 7 hours of additional webinar coaching sessions with Dr. Deal to get answers to your questions and gain additional insights.
This course picks up where AK Shortcuts 1 left off giving you sixty more methods to work smarter, not harder to eliminate pain and dysfunction and create opitimal health and performance using advanced Applied Kinesiology methods. If you have a working knowledge of Applied Kinesiology you can enroll. If you are relatively new to AK, start with AK Shortcuts 1 (See below for details on that).
You’ll study with one of the leading experts in the field and revolutionize your practice with these methods.
This course will give you practical knowledge and skills to assist you in effectively and efficiently eliminate pain and dysfunction using Applied Kinesiology methods. This is ideal for anyone using muscle testing in their practice who wants to work smarter, not harder to get longer lasting results in shorter time.
There are over 40 effective shortcut techniques in this 18 hour program. You’ll study with one of the leading experts in the field and revolutionize your practice with these methods.