Accurate Muscle Testing
Accurate Muscle Testing Tips
- If the patient looks up towards the top of their head, it will strengthen a muscle test so make sure they are not looking up, or it could falsely test strong.
- Don’t let your patient hold their breath for the same reason. The muscle could falsely test strong.
- Anytime you get two or three of the same things showing out on consecutive patients, be suspicious that it is you, because when you are touching the patient a surrogate effect can be in effect.
- To take yourself out of the circuit, touch the neurovascular points for the PMC muscle (the frontal eminences).
- If they get strong after you take yourself out of the circuit it means it was you that is out.
- If it stays weak, then you know they have the imbalance.
About Your Instructor
Dr. Sheldon Deal is a naturopathic and chiropractic physician and one of the original chiropractors who trained with Dr. Goodheart, the creator of the International College of Applied Kinesiology (ICAK). He is the former chairman of the ICAK and director of the ICAK board of examiners.
Dr. Deal operates one of the largest natural healing centers in the Southwest at the Swan Clinic in Tucson, AZ. He has written the books: Advanced Kinesiology, New Life Through Nutrition, New Life Through Natural Methods and the Basic AK Workshop Manual. He has taught in fifteen countries around the world.
Take this rare opportunity to study with a master AK doctor!
Contact us Toll-Free at:
This home study course will give you practical knowledge and skills using AK methods to assist you in effectively and efficiently eliminate pain and dysfunction. Study with one of the leading experts in the field to revolutionize your practice using these powerful approaches. There are 55 effective shortcut techniques in this nine hour program, professionally filmed and edited using three high definition cameras to clearly see how each procedure is done. You can watch them as many times as you like, whenever you like to master the information.
This is ideal for anyone using muscle testing in their practice who wants to work smarter, not harder to get longer lasting results in shorter time. You will receive assignments and quizzes on the material to assure you learn how to perform each skill with proficiency. You’ll also have 7 hours of additional webinar coaching sessions with Dr. Deal to get answers to your questions and gain additional insights.
This course picks up where AK Shortcuts 1 left off giving you sixty more methods to work smarter, not harder to eliminate pain and dysfunction and create opitimal health and performance using advanced Applied Kinesiology methods. If you have a working knowledge of Applied Kinesiology you can enroll. If you are relatively new to AK, start with AK Shortcuts 1 (See below for details on that).
You’ll study with one of the leading experts in the field and revolutionize your practice with these methods.
This course will give you practical knowledge and skills to assist you in effectively and efficiently eliminate pain and dysfunction using Applied Kinesiology methods. This is ideal for anyone using muscle testing in their practice who wants to work smarter, not harder to get longer lasting results in shorter time.
There are over 40 effective shortcut techniques in this 18 hour program. You’ll study with one of the leading experts in the field and revolutionize your practice with these methods.