Applied Kinesiology Shortcuts Part 3
This home study course will give you practical knowledge and skills using AK methods to assist you in effectively and efficiently eliminate pain and dysfunction.
Study with one of the leading experts in the field to revolutionize your practice using these powerful approaches.
There are 55 effective shortcut techniques in this nine-hour program, professionally filmed and edited using three high-definition cameras to clearly see how each procedure is done. You can watch them as many times as you like, whenever you like to master the information.
This is ideal for anyone using muscle testing in their practice who wants to work smarter, not harder to get longer lasting results in shorter time.
You will receive assignments and quizzes on the material to assure you learn how to perform each skill with proficiency. You’ll also have 7 hours of additional webinar coaching sessions with Dr. Deal to get answers to your questions and gain additional insights.
If you have any questions email info@KinesiologyInstitute.com
What You Will Learn In Each Class of AK Shortcuts Part 3
This course will give you practical knowledge and skills to assist you in effectively and efficiently eliminate pain and dysfunction using Applied Kinesiology methods. This is ideal for anyone using muscle testing in their practice who wants to work smarter, not harder to get longer lasting results in shorter time.
There are over 40 effective shortcut techniques in this 18-hour program. You’ll study with one of the leading experts in the field and revolutionize your practice with these methods.
You’ll Learn How To
- Apply many Anti-Aging techniques and practices
- Identify what the body wants corrected first and which meridians are the priority to balance
- Be more thorough in balancing the body mechanically
- Use the LQM Tapping technique to eliminate pain
- Determine if a patient needs a homeopathic, herbal, allopathic or nutritional approach
- Read posture to determine specific meridian imbalances
- Balancing the emotions with the number one choice & eliminate emotional stress with a quick fix
- Do the Lüscher Color Test to determine which Bach Flower remedy to use
- Determine if vitamins, minerals, amino acids, or herbs are needed for spinal pain
- Test for sex hormone imbalances and their effect on the brain
- Balance the Ileocecal Valve with shortcut corrections
- Know when to Rolf and when not to Rolf
- Test and Correct Pelvic Category 2 & 3
- Fix joints that are transmitting shock rather than absorbing it
- Eliminate pain by applying the contralateral connection between joints
- Test and balance the 8th Chakra
- Combat Morning Stiffness
- Treat Macular Degeneration and Cataracts
- Improve your memory and find your purpose and bliss in life
- Apply a philosophically approach to assure your success and avoid failure
- Plus you will get many practical hot tips you can use in your practice
How You Will Benefit
- Build your confidence and skill in helping clients even in difficult cases
- Know how to work smarter, not harder and attract new clients
- Get better, longer lasting results with your clients
- Receive a certificate of completion signed by Dr. Deal
- Network with others in this exciting field
- Possibly clear up some of your own health challenges
- Have fun learning some revolutionary ways to help people live healthier, longer and more productive lives.
About Your Instructor
Dr. Sheldon Deal is a naturopathic and chiropractic physician who is one of the original chiropractors who with Dr. Goodheart created the International College of Applied Kinesiology (ICAK). He is the past chairman of the ICAK and former director of the ICAK board of examiners.
Dr. Deal operates one of the largest natural healing centers in the Southwest at the Swan Clinic in Tucson, AZ. He has written the books: Advanced Kinesiology, New Life Through Nutrition, New Life Through Natural Methods and the Basic AK Workshop Manual. He has taught in fifteen countries around the world. Take this rare opportunity to study with a master AK doctor!
What others who have attended this course are saying
Video Training: You’ll have access to high definition, professionally edited videos on each technique. View them whenever you want and complete a quiz after each class to reinforce your learning.
Webinar Sessions: There are 7 hours of additional webinars where Dr. Deal goes more in-depth into each technique You can also get questions answered by Dr. Deal.
Tuition: $697 Includes a 70-page manual and 120 pages of PowerPoints with detailed explanations of each procedure.
There’s a 3-month payment option listed on the right side of the shopping cart (includes 10% finance fee).We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
Consider this workshop an investment in what will be life long skills and it is tax deductible for Health Professionals