Applied Kinesiology Shortcuts Part 1
This home study course will give you practical knowledge and skills using AK methods to assist you in effectively and efficiently eliminate pain and dysfunction.
Study with one of the leading experts in the field to revolutionize your practice using these powerful approaches.
There are 55 effective shortcut techniques in this nine-hour program, professionally filmed and edited using three high-definition cameras to clearly see how each procedure is done. You can watch them as many times as you like, whenever you like to master the information.
This is ideal for anyone using muscle testing in their practice who wants to work smarter, not harder to get longer lasting results in shorter time.
You will receive assignments and quizzes on the material to assure you learn how to perform each skill with proficiency. You’ll also have 7 hours of additional webinar coaching sessions with Dr. Deal to get answers to your questions and gain additional insights.
If you have any questions email info@KinesiologyInstitute.com
What You Will Learn In Each Class of AK Shortcuts Part 1
- Understanding the body’s electrical field
- How to do accurate indicator muscle testing and how to stay neutral to not bias the test
- How to work smarter not harder by using:
- Therapy Localization to determine where to work
- The Priority Mode to find what needs fixed first
- The More Mode to see if more work is needed
- Pause Lock to make your work easier
- Hand Modes to find if structural, nutritional, emotional or electrical corrections are needed
- Surrogate Testing for those unable to test
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and how to avoid it
- Ionization imbalances that affect the brain and body
- How thought affects the neuropeptides and body
- Temporal Tapping and its applications
- How to find and clear leaks in the electrical field
- Correcting narcolepsy and fatigue
- B Vitamins and their application to specific conditions
- The value of the heart hug
- How to reset the body clock
- How to correct allergies in 30 seconds
- How to clear addictions
- Treating allergies for what you don’t want to give up
- The 5 Energy Circuits to help people with fatigue
- The Stress Syndrome and how to correct it
- Some nutrition tips
- Two point nutrition and the Ridler reflexes
- Spinal fixations and how to correct them
- Key acupuncture points to alleviate headaches
- Correcting hearing problems
- Niacin and its value in health
- Five-minute phobia cure
- Nutrition for each blood type
- Nutrition for far-sidedness and near-sidedness
- Treating Parkinson’s disease with acupressure
- Rapid Eye Movement test for ICV and Houston valve
- How to correct snoring and sleep apnea
- Several acupuncture shortcuts to quickly find:
- Which acupuncture points need balancing
- Which side has over energy meridians
- Which meridians are under energy and which side of the body they are located on
- A way to balance all the meridians in seconds
- How to clear every point on a meridian
- Which acu point will balance all meridians
- Balancing acu points with lasers and magnets
- Balancing chakras through sound and color
- Color for each day and the color bracelets
- How to ask the body questions
- Color and Its relationship to musical notes
- Programming crystals for healing
- Treating three different types of adrenal conditions
- Treating TMJ to clear 72% of what is out on a patient
- Applications for eccentric & concentric muscle tests
- Injury Recall Technique
- How to test and reduce homocysteine levels
How You Will Benefit:
- Build your confidence and skill in helping clients even in difficult cases
- Know how to work smarter, not harder and attract new clients
- Get better, longer lasting results with your clients
- Receive a certificate of completion signed by Dr. Deal
- Network with others in this exciting field
- Possibly clear up some of your own health challenges
- Have fun learning some revolutionary ways to help people live healthier, longer and more productive lives.
About Your Instructor
Dr. Sheldon Deal is a naturopathic and chiropractic physician who is one of the original chiropractors who with Dr. Goodheart created the International College of Applied Kinesiology (ICAK). He is the past chairman of the ICAK and former director of the ICAK board of examiners.
Dr. Deal operates one of the largest natural healing centers in the Southwest at the Swan Clinic in Tucson, AZ. He has written the books: Advanced Kinesiology, New Life Through Nutrition, New Life Through Natural Methods and the Basic AK Workshop Manual. He has taught in fifteen countries around the world. Take this rare opportunity to study with a master AK doctor!
What Others Are Saying
Video Training: You’ll have access to high definition, professionally edited videos on each technique. View them whenever you want and complete a quiz after each class to reinforce your learning.
Webinar Sessions: There are 7 hours of additional webinars where Dr. Deal goes more in-depth into each technique You can also get questions answered by Dr. Deal.
Tuition: $697 Includes a 70-page manual and 120 pages of PowerPoints with detailed explanations of each procedure.
There’s a 3-month payment option listed on the right side of the shopping cart (includes 10% finance fee).We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
Consider this workshop an investment in what will be life long skills and it is tax deductible for Health Professionals