Applied Kinesiology Fundamentals Hands-on Workshop
In the San Francisco Bay Area on June 24 & 25
Gain practical, easy-to-use skills to get faster results in your practice
Dates & Time: Saturday & Sunday, June 24 & 25, 2023 from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Tuition: $497 $597 if enrolled by June 10, 2023; 3-month payment plan available
Location: Embassy Suites, 101 McInnis Parkway, San Rafael California 94903
We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal;
What You’ll Get:
- 16 CE’s from NCBTMB for this two-day hands-on course
- Supervised practice to make sure you know the techniques
- A procedural manual with clear explanations of each technique
- Lifetime access to an additional online course with videos
- Support to get questions answered after the course
- A Certificate of Completion suitable for framing
Experience the power and effectiveness of one of the most advanced systems of holistic health care
- Applied Kinesiology (AK) is the ultimate blend of structural and energetic bodywork that helps you find and correct the source of a person’s pain and health challenges.
- Through the art and science of muscle testing, you’ll learn to “listen” to the innate wisdom of the body to discover what’s needed to create optimum health and performance.
- This approach, based on Chinese Medicine and modern advances in health care, uses a wide variety of effective techniques to eliminate pain and dysfunction and restore the body and emotions to a state of optimum health.
- In this course, you’ll learn several practical skills you can integrate into your client work to get profound and often instant results.
- It is also an excellent approach to creating peak performance with athletes and dancers.
What You’ll Learn in this Transformational Two-Day Course:
- The History & Benefits of AK & Muscle Testing, plus How to Eliminate Stiff Necks
- How to do Accurate Muscle Testing to find Structural and Energetic Imbalances
- The Neurolymphatic Technique to Encourage Lymphatic Flow & Relieve Pain
- The Neurovascular Holding Points to Stimulate Blood Flow and Promote Relaxation
- The Acupressure Meridian System and Tracing Meridian Flows to Eliminate Pain
- Testing and Balancing Acupressure Points and an Acupressure Pain Relief Technique
- Techniques to Eliminate Muscle Memory due to Injuries, along with Cramps and Spasms
- Techniques to Eliminate Emotional Stress and Pain
- Five Element Theory from Chinese Medicine and How it Relates to Muscle Balance
- The Metal Element & Balancing the Lung & Large Intestine Meridian & Associated Muscles
- The Water Element & Balancing the Kidney & Bladder Meridian & Associated Muscles
- The Wood Element & Balancing the Liver & Gall Bladder Meridian & Associated Muscles
- The Fire Element & Balancing the Heart & Small Intestine Meridian & Associated Muscles
- The Earth Element & Balancing the Spleen & Stomach Meridian & Associated Muscles
- How to Do a Complete Session Finding the Priorities to Balance
- Ways to Integrate These Techniques into a Massage Session
How You’ll Benefit:
- Build confidence and skill in helping clients even in difficult cases
- Get better, longer-lasting results with clients and build your practice
- Possibly clear up some of your own health challenges
- Complete the prerequisite for advanced training in Kinesiology
- Have fun learning revolutionary ways to help people live healthier, longer and more productive lives.
Dates & Time: Saturday & Sunday, June 24 & 25 from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Tuition: $497 $597 if enrolled by June 10, 2023; Optional 3-month payment plan
VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal accepted
About Your Instructor
Saci McDonald is a certified massage therapist and kinesiologist with over 33 years of clinical experience. She teaches for the Kinesiology Institute in the San Francisco Bay Area. She is known for her clear and practical approach to teaching. She maintains a thriving private practice in San Rafael, California.
What Others Are Saying About Saci:
Attend the first day and if you do not feel you’re getting much more than your money’s worth in practical knowledge and skills, turn in the course materials and receive a full refund. So, you have no risk!
What Graduates Are Saying About This Course:
CMT, Fairfield, CA
PT, Los Angeles, CA